Foxwood is a charming, safe and quiet community in Newark, Delaware, just minutes from downtown Wilmington. Surrounded by historic parks, known for amazing walking trails and the University of Delaware, Foxwood is the perfect place to live, relax, work and play.
From 95: Take Route 273 (Newark) turn right at the first light which is Harmony Road - follow to Route 2 (Kirkwood HWY) go left on Route 2 West. At the second light turn right on Polly Drummond Hill Rd. then turn right at 1st light which is Old Coach Rd. Make the 3rd left onto Henderson Hill Rd. and then Foxwood is on the left.
- Wilmington Riverfront 23 mins
- Christiana Mall 16 mins
- White Clay Creek State Park 15 mins
- University of Delaware Botanical Garden 14 min
- Rittenhouse Park 14 mins
- Casino @ Delaware Park 13 mins
- Christiana Hospital 12 min
- Christiana Skating Center 11 mins
- University of Delaware 10 mins